CRVI offers the following benefits for its full time employees:
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Pension Plan (Defined Contribution)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) policy
- Responsive management
- Promotional opportunities
- Free training and developmental opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement and deferment programs
- Employee privilege discounts at local merchants
Applications are only accepted online. Computers are available Monday - Friday from 8:00 am - 3:00 pm at our Middletown office for applicants to use.
We hold OPEN INTERVIEWS every Tuesday at 10:00 am in our Administrative Support Building located at
420 Schutt Road Ext,. Middletown, NY 10940
All interested applicants should contact Muhammad Imtiaz, HR Generalist, at email@example.com.
We are holding OPEN INTERVIEWS on Monday, January 13, 2020 at 2:30 pm at SULLIVAN WORKS, 50 North Street, Monticello, NY.
Are you looking to make a difference in someone's life? Are you in need of tuition assistance? Would you like a flexible work schedule?
Don't miss this opportunity to meet with our Recruitment Team to talk about the open positions at CRVI.
If you would like to contact the CRVI Human Resources Department, please use the contact information below.
- By phone: 845-692-4444
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org